BEING THE LEADER GOD WANTS YOU TO BE
Servant Leadership provides a framework for a leadership approach that is biblical and that adheres to the standards of servant leadership that Jesus Christ modelled. It will encourage leaders to greater effectiveness and enable them to demonstrate greater integrity in their leadership.
- Introducing Servant Leadership
- Understanding Yourself
- Developing Others
- Building Teams
- Motivating Others for Excellence and Service
- Leading Change
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Resolving Conflict
- Integrity and Accountability
Participants will be able to …
- Describe what it means to lead from a biblical perspective
- Demonstrate that they lead more effectively and with greater integrity than before they attended the workshop
- Demonstrate a greater understanding of their own leadership approaches and that they can use the power they have for the benefit of the organization they lead
- Describe why delegation is important and demonstrate good delegation approaches in their leadership
- Motivate the staff and volunteers that report to them effectively
- Recognize where change is needed and manage that change productively
- Give leadership to the revision or writing of mission, vision, and values statements
- Resolve conflicts creatively
- Establish effective accountability structures for their organisation and/or church
Servant Leadership is always available in DAI Institute.
[4-column table: Language
To request a place in a workshop, click on the facilitator’s name and complete the request form.